1. Study programs
1.1 Master of Science Program in Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences
(1) Plan A1
(2) Plan A2
Classes will be carried out in Thai and English. Class hours are on weekdays (8 AM - 8 PM, GMT +7) and/or weekend (8 AM - 8 PM, GMT +7), 2 semesters per academic year.
1.2 Study branches
(1) Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Technology
(2) Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Natural Products
(3) Drug Utilization and Health Outcomes Research
(4) Management in Pharmacy and Health Service
1.3 Number of accepted students: 5
2. Applicant qualifications
The qualifications of applicants must be in accordance with rules and regulations of Thammasat University for Graduate Studies, 2561 B.E. (Items 22-23) as follows:
2.1 Study plan A1
Plan A1 Research/Dissertation only: 36 credits- for applicant who has received bachelor's degree with GPA≥ 2.75. And has experience in research or work related to the thesis topic (with certifier) there must be an outline of the thesis that is expected to be done. According to the format that the course has set to present as well.
2.2 Study plan A2
Plan A2 Coursework with dissertation: 12+24 credits- for applicant who has received bachelor's degree with GPA ≥ 2.50. If it was less than GPA ≥ 2.25. There must has experience in research or work related to the thesis topic (with certifier)
(1) Applicant must pass the paper and interview examinations
(2) Applicant must submit English proficiency test score of TU-GET (How to apply for TU-GET), TOEFL or IELTS. The English proficiency test must not be longer than 2 years on the application date.
(3) Applicant must follow the conditions in Thammasat University Notification on application for admission to study at Faculty of Pharmacy in Doctor of Philosophy Program in Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences, Faculty of Pharmacy.
3.1 Thai student (whole program) 102,400 THB
- per semester 25,600 THB
3.2 Foreign students (whole program) 156,400 THB
- per semester 39,100 THB This fee does not include a delayed registration fees, student maintenance fees, English proficiency test, or university development fee for foreign students.