Details are as followed.
1. Study programs
Doctor of Philosophy Program in Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences
1.1 Study plan 1
(1) Plan 1.1
(2) Plan 1.2
1.2 Study plan 2
(1) Plan 2.1
(2) Plan 2.2
1.3 Study branches
(1) Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Technology
(2) Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Natural Products
(3) Drug Utilization and Health Outcomes Research
(4) Management in Pharmacy and Health Service
2. Teaching Management
Classes will be carried out in Thai and English. Class hours are on weekdays (8 AM - 8 PM, GMT +7) and/or weekend (8 AM - 8 PM, GMT +7), 2 semesters per academic year.
3. Number of accepted students
4. Applicant qualifications
The qualifications of applicants must be in accordance with rules and regulations of Thammasat University for Graduate Studies, 2561 B.E. (Items 22-23) as follows:
4.1 Study plan 1
Plan 1.1 Research/Dissertation only: 48 credits- for applicant who has received master’s degree with GPA≥ 3.25. If it was less than 3.25, they must have their own research publication ≥ 1 article that was published in the journal indexed in SCOPUS or high quality database.
Plan 1.2 Research/Dissertation only: 72 credits- for applicant who has received bachelor’s degree with GPA ≥ 3.50.
Remarks: Applicant who intend to apply Plan 1 must be experienced in related fields to the dissertation topic (certified by the project supervisor). Applicant must submit and present orally their research proposal that is related to their dissertation topic to the committee.
4.2 Study plan 2
Plan 2.1 Coursework with dissertation: 12+36 credits- for applicant who has received master’s degree with GPA ≥ 3.25. If it was less than 3.25, they must have their own research publication ≥ 1 article that was published in the journal indexed in SCOPUS or high quality database.
Plan 2.2 Coursework with dissertation: 24+48 credits- for applicants who has received bachelor’s degree with GPA ≥ 3.50.
5. Admission process
(1) Applicant must pass the paper and interview examinations
(2) Applicant must submit English proficiency test score of TU-GET, TOEFL or IELTS. The English proficiency test must not be longer than 2 years on the application date.
(3) Applicant must follow the conditions in Thammasat University Notification on application for admission to study at Faculty of Pharmacy in Doctor of Philosophy Program in Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences, Faculty of Pharmacy.
6. Applicator Procedures
6.1 How to Apply
The application form can be downloaded from the website: http://www.pharm.tu.ac.th and proceed as follows:
1) Applicants fill out the details in the application form completely.
2) Applicants submit the application form and application documents as shown in item 6 (by scanning as pdf files only) along with application payment documents to E-mail: email@example.com or Fax 0-2564-3156
3) Applicants must submit The original documents must also be sent by registered postal mail to the following address: Office of Administration 5th Floor, Health Sciences Complex, Faculty of Pharmacy, Thammasat University, Rangsit Campus, 99 Moo 18, Phaholyothin Road, Khlong Nueng, Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani, 12120
The documents should reach Faculty of Pharmacy before 28 April 2023
6.2 Registration fee
Applicants pay tor registration fee of 350 baht (three hundred and fifty baht only)
Payment can be made through the following bank account:
Bangkok Bank (Public Company Limited) Branch: Thammasat University, Rangsit Campus
Account name: Faculty of Pharmacy Current Account No. 091-014259-5
Note: Bank payment fees are not included.
6.3 Application documents
1) One recent photograph (no sunglasses and hat)
2) A Copy of national or official identification card or passport
3) A Copy of degree certificates or letter of recommendation for degree pending
4) A Copy of academic transcripts
5) Recommendation letters (at least 2 letters)
6) Results of English proficiency test
7) Evidences of name change, marriage certificate (if any)
6.4 Selection criteria
1) Paper examination
2) Interview examination
3) English proficiency test results TU-GET, TOEFL or IELTS. (not longer than 2 years on the application date)
All decisions of the Admissions committee are final.